Call for Workshop Proposals
Online Submission Form
Workshop Proposals Due: April 15, 2020
Notifications Sent to Organizers: May 15, 2020
Workshops and trainings will be held at the conference on Tuesday, October 20. These professional development opportunities provide conference attendees with a forum for learning new information, skills, and best practices. Organizers can choose to hold a 2-hour, 4-hour, or 8-hour workshop. The number of workshops and trainings is limited, and submissions will be evaluated for inclusion based on likely degree of interest and uniqueness of topic.
Please have the following information ready for the online submission form:
- Organizer contact information
- Co-organizers or presenters to be included in program
- Workshop title
- Short summary for the conference program (50 words or less)
- Description of workshop or training (200 words or less)
- Maximum number of participants
- Length of time requested
- Requirements for participants (extra fees, software, materials, pre-requisites, etc.)
All abstracts must be submitted in English.