The Call for Proposals will open in January 2021. If you submitted an abstract prior to the conference being postponed, we will be contacting you by email.
May 15, 2021: Due Date for Poster Presentation Abstracts
July 1, 2021: Notifications Sent to Presenters
We invite you to submit proposals for poster presentations at the Fire Ecology Across Boundaries: Connecting Science and Management Conference. We encourage proposals related to the list of conference topics. Proposals will be evaluated for inclusion based on likely degree of interest, uniqueness of topic, and quality of the abstract. Authors are encouraged to include management implications in their presentations, if applicable.
Please have the following information ready when you submit your abstract:
- Contact information for presenter
- List of co-author names and affiliations (if applicable)
- Title of presentation
- Selection of conference topic that best fits presentation
- Abstract (200 words or less)
- Presenter bio (100 words or less)
All abstracts must be submitted in English.